Wednesday, February 5, 2020

February 2020 - Challenge #14 Anything Goes With a Twist: Valentine's Day

Hello and Welcome to the February Challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges!  The Team is delighted you've stopped by!  Last challenge, we had 3 re-draws before a winner claimed so please remember to stop back and check if you're a winner!

Beginning this month we have 2 new Design Team members joining the team and I'd like to introduce to you Leslie and Pam:

  
My name is Leslie. My hubby and I have four grown children, two grandsons and three granddaughters, scattered around the US. We live in beautiful Colorado. I began scrapbooking about 45 years ago - so long ago that all the fun papers and embellishments we use today hadn't even been thought of. I'm a crafting junkie and really enjoy creating all things paper - handmade cards, 3-D projects, mini albums, gift bags and paper shoes. Come visit me at my blog Love To Scrap 2! Looking forward to designing with The Paper Funday Challenges DT!



I am Pamela and I live near the Chicago area but originally from San Jose, California. I've been a Stampin' Up demo for about 10 years and I just stumbled onto this awesome hobby when I went to a meetup group, after I made my first card, the rest is history. I enjoy reading, hiking and of course, card making and this is my first year with the group so I hope you will like my creations. 

We are honored to have Leslie and Pam joining the Team, please give them a warm welcome!  Now, without further ado...the winner, chosen by Random.org, for the January Anything Goes with a Twist challenge is:

Our Winner #46 - Alice

And the Top 3 Honorable Mentions for January are:

#77 - Kylie

#18 - Allisa

#106 - Karen @ MisplacedMojo


Well done ladies!  There were so many gorgeous entries and your participation is greatly appreciated!

Please contact Donna within 7 days to claim your prize.  After 7 days, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly drawn.  

Now on to Challenge #14 for February.  
Our theme is:  Anything Goes with an Optional Twist:  St. Valentine's Day

Our Sponsor this month is the lovely Cute As A Button.  The winner will receive 2 Black and White images of the winners choice.   


Following are the Design Team Inspiration Projects for this month:







Melanie using I'm Hung Up On You



Kathryn using Mopsy Molly Rag Doll


Regina - Treat Boxes



Please be sure to follow our rules before linking your project AND remember to check back to see if you are the winner.  - contact Donna to claim your prize!  

Please remember to do the following: 
  • Check the Rules prior to linking your project(s).  Those not following the rules will unfortunately be disqualified
  • Your project must be new - no backlinks please
  • Link directly to just your creation (not your entire blog) and also place a link back to this challenge blog on your creation post
  • You may enter up to 4 times in each challenge
  • You may participate in as many challenges, in addition to ours, as you like
  • Must be a follower of this challenge blog
  • Winner has 7 days to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and awarded to another randomly drawn winner 
  • Have Fun, Get Crafty and help us spread the word of this new challenge blog!
Now it's your turn - Please enter below to upload your project.  This challenge ends 
01 March 2020; the winner will be announced on the New Challenge Blog which starts Wednesday 04 March 2020.  

Have a Paper Fun Day!



9 comments: