Wednesday, September 2, 2020

September 2020 - Challenge #21: Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Autumn/Fall

Hello and Welcome to The Paper Funday September Challenge.  Before announcing the winner and Top 3 Honorable Mentions of our August Challenge, we would like to introduce the newest Design Team Members and Guest Designer.  Welcome Ladies!


Angela Fretwell:  I live in Australia, married and mum / stepmum to 2 girls, 1 boy.
I enjoy all paper craft and have for many years. I am finding my way with paints and art journals this year. I love steampunk, unicorns and all things Wonderland.
I look forward to sharing my projects with you all.



Cindy van Oorschot I have been into crafts as long as I can remember. I started out doing needle crafts and then when I went to Holland and met my future sister in-law  I was introduced to paper crafts and been doing it ever since. That was back in 1998. I love to inspire others and am excited to be joining Paper Funday Design team. You can see more of my work on my blog at http://www.creativestampinwithcindy.com

 



Guest Designer:  Amanda (Mandy) Cruxton:  I live in Sutton Coldfield, just outside of Birmingham in the UK with my wonderful husband Paul.  I have been crafty ever since I could use children’s safety scissors!  I've dabbled in all sorts of crafting and since November 2002 pretty much exclusively cardmaking after seeing a demo at the NEC. I love taking part in the challenges and the blogosphere is a constant source of inspiration. 

**Updated 09 Sep 2020 - Unfortunately I did not receive an email from the winner of the August Challenge claiming the prize so a re-draw has been done via Random.org.  Our last chance winner for August is:

#34 - Nana Connie

Congratulations!  Please contact Donna within 7 days to claim your prize.


Now, without further ado...the Winner, chosen by Random.org, for the August Anything Goes with a Twist challenge is: 

#39 - Sidan


And the Top 3 Honorable Mentions for August are:

#8 - Niki1


#30 - Allisa


#52 - Kylie


Congratulations and Well done everyone!  Please contact Donna within 7 days to claim your prize.  After 7 days, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly drawn.  

Now on to Challenge #21 for September.  
Our theme is:  Anything Goes with an Optional Twist:  Autumn/Fall

Our generous sponsor for this months' challenge is AMB Illustrations

Following are the Design Team Inspiration Projects:





Melanie C. using Woodland Forest Animals

 Regina using  Dinosaurs


Kathryn not using Sponsor image; creating a Paper Bead Ring


Please be sure to follow the rules before linking your project AND remember to check back to see if you are the winner.  Contact Donna within 7 days to claim your prize!  

Now it's your turn - Please enter below to upload your project.  This challenge ends 
04 October 2020; the winner will be announced on the New Challenge Blog which starts Wednesday 07 October 2020.  

Have a Paper Fun Day!



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me as your guest. I loved working with this image :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being our Guest Designer! We love having you <3

      Delete
  2. Danke schön. Thanks to pick my card. Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! Please remember to send me an email with your details!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card in the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete