Wednesday, October 4, 2023

October 2023 Challenge #58 - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Use Yellow, Orange and Green

Hello Crafty Friends and Welcome to The Paper Funday October 2023 Challenge.  Our challenges are Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist.

Now, for the Winners, Top Picks and Guest Designer Invitee from the September 2023 Challenge: 

The 2 Randomly Chosen Winners are: 

#9 niki1

and 

#84 Pinky

Congratulations Niki and Pinky!  Your projects are wonderful! Please contact Donna HERE within 14 days to claim your prize.
After 14 days, the prize will be forfeited. 

The Top 3 Honorable Mentions, chosen by the Team for September 2023 are:

#29 Diana L.


#74 Roberta


#80 Lori P.

And the randomly drawn Guest Designer Invite for November 2023 goes to:

 #36 Deanne


(Congrats Deanne! Please contact Donna HERE if you would like to accept this invitation...and we hope you do!)

 We had so many lovely and creative entries last challenge! Picking a Top 3 is always so difficult. We appreciate everyone's participation.
Congratulations to our Winners, Top 3 and the Guest Designer Invitee! 
Please Grab your Badge located in the Side Bar and Display on your blogs.  We would appreciate a link back to our challenge!

*************************************************************************

Now on to Challenge #58 for October 2023
Our theme is:  Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of: Use Yellow, Orange and Green

The Prizes for October are:
 
Digital Images from All Dressed Up


and 

Digital Images from The Colour of Love



Now for the Design Team Inspiration Projects:

Melanie featuring Optional Twist


 Please review the rules before linking your project AND remember to check back to see if you are a winner.   

You are limited to 6 entries per challengeThis challenge will end 29 October 2023; the Winners, Top 3 and Guest Designer Invitee will be announced on the new challenge post beginning 01 November 2023.

Be Inspired and Have a Paper Fun Day!


6 comments:

  1. How happy I am to be among the Top 3 winners. Congratulations to the other winners. Have a lovely day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that I am one of the random winners
    so happy with my prize
    Congrats to the ladies of the TOP 3, the random winner Pinky and the guest designer Deanne.

    Greetings from Monique (niki1)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having problems with the Linky Tool. It isn't working so I'll add my entry here and hope you can see it. https://mygrammysattic.blogspot.com/2023/10/windy-thanksgiving.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic design team makes. Thanks for the color challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still getting error messages from the Linky Tool so here's where you can find my entry: https://mygrammysattic.blogspot.com/2023/10/lifes-too-short.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Mary Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
    I guessed this is the least I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete