Wednesday, November 1, 2023

November Challenge #59 Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Grateful, Thankful, Thank You

Hello Crafty Friends and Welcome to The Paper Funday November 2023 Challenge.  Our challenges are Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist.

Now, for the Winners, Top Picks and Guest Designer Invitee from the October 2023 Challenge: 

The 2 Randomly Chosen Winners are: 

#28 Aunty Sue

and 

#125 Crea Astrid


Congratulations Aunty Sue and Astrid !  Your projects are wonderful and creative! Please contact Donna HERE within 14 days to claim your prize.
After 14 days, the prize will be forfeited. 

The Top 3 Honorable Mentions, chosen by the Team for October 2023 are:

#5 Lisa J.

#42 Yvonne K.

#84 Meghan K.


And the randomly drawn Guest Designer Invite for December 2023 goes to:

 #38 Rosi

(Congrats Rosi! Please contact Donna HERE if you would like to accept this invitation...and we hope you do!)

 We had so many lovely and creative entries last challenge! Picking a Top 3 is always so difficult. We appreciate everyone's participation.
Congratulations to our Winners, Top 3 and the Guest Designer Invitee! 
Please Grab your Badge located in the Side Bar and Display on your blogs.  We would appreciate a link back to our challenge!

*************************************************************************

Now on to Challenge #59 for November 2023
Our theme is:  Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of: Grateful. Thankful, Thank You

The Prizes for November are:
 


and 
Now for the Design Team Inspiration Projects:









Helen featuring Twist


Rocky featuring Twist


Rachel featuring Twist


Dawn featuring Twist


Nikki featuring Twist


Donna featuring Festive Flamingos from Newton's Nook

 
 Please review the rules before linking your project AND remember to check back to see if you are a winner.   

You are limited to 6 entries per challengeThis challenge will end 03 December 2023; the Winners, Top 3 and Guest Designer Invitee will be announced on the new challenge post beginning 06 December 2023.

Be Inspired and Have a Paper Fun Day!


5 comments:

  1. How nice that I became one of the winners. I have already sent an email. Congratulations to the other ladies on your prize as well.

    What beautiful cards the DT has made again.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thanks for the win i have already emailed. Fabulous samples again ladies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the invitation to be a guest designer. I have already sent an e-mail. Congratulations to the winners and Top 3 as well! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Mary Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
    I guessed this is the least I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 this time and congrats to the other winners too

    ReplyDelete